So, you’ve chosen your realtor (thanks for choosing us) and now it’s time to find your dream home. The first step is usually a buyer consultation in person or via phone/zoom to get all of your questions answered and discuss the buying process. We will also talk about what you want in a home. Once we know what you are looking for, we will set you up on our home search system. You will then start geting emails from your Omaha Home Pros Team agent with listings.
The landing page of your link will have options to rate the properties.
So what’s next?
- When you find a property you would like to see in person, text or call us with the address so that we can make an appointment asap. Give us your times available to look and we will schedule with the seller’s realtor.
- Please remember showings happen between set hours. The lockboxes that hold the keys are not available until 9 am and close at 8 pm during daylight savings and 9 pm after daylight savings. It’s always best to see a home during daylight hours so make sure if it’s possible to always go before dark. We also like to abide by the seller’s wishes and preferences so please be flexible if the need arises.
- Make sure you wear comfortable clothes and be sure your shoes come off easily in case a seller requests it.
- Bring snacks or drinks so we can move quickly between homes.
- We will have property info for you when we meet at the properties. Please be ready with any questions regarding the property so that we can get answers asap.
- Make notes while we look either on the handouts we give you or on your phone. Details make all the difference when looking at multiple homes.
Check out Step 5 here!
We research the details of your home and start crafting a great offer for you.
Get Your Offer
We present you with a fair cash offer with no obligation and no fees.
Get the cash you need now. You do NOT have to wait 6 – 12 months to get your house sold.